In Collaboration with
This school offers courses as follows:
- BSc Human Development Management
Requirements: mean grade of C+ and at least C in Maths and English or a
diploma in Human Resource Management (with distinction or credit).
- BSc Communication and Public Relation
Requirements: mean grade of C+ at KCSE and at least C+ in English and
C(plain) in Maths, at least B in any subject in group III and a B in
any subject in group IV or V or a Diploma in Human Resource Management
(with a distinction or credit).
- Masters in Human Resource Development (Masters Programme)
Requirements: a Bachelor’s degree of at least 2nd class Upper Division
or 2nd class Lower Division with relevant experience or research
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
Requirements: Minimum grade of C at KCSE with at least C‐ in English,
Literature, Kiswahili and Social Ethics.
- Certificate in Human Resource management
Requirements: Minimum grade of D+ in English and Maths.